Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Overheat After Supercharge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the 3rd time I left my local supercharger here in Scottsdale on a hot summer day (110 degrees). As I'm driving away I notice the temperature reading on my touch screen rising to 130+ degrees. I get home and park the car in the shade and notice the cooling fans constantly turning on and off.

I walk my dog and come back 30mins later and the fans are still running. Constantly turning on and Off.

I get back in the car and the temperature reads 135 degrees and AC is now blowing hot air.

I've brought the car into service for this issue twice and have had this issue come back. I often get the "climate keeper unavailable due to system fault" message as well.

Tesla service in Tempe keeps telling me the car is fine, but it's clearly not. This is also a safety issue for me and my dog as temps reach 116+ here in Phx.

Any suggestions on how to correct this or approach Tesla? Their service techs and support seem to be pretty clueless when it comes to Model Y issues.

I attached an image of my touch screen. File too large to upload a video.

PLEASE HELP!

Attachments

• IMG_3877.jpeg
    IMG_3877.jpeg
    405.7 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Ohelig