Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y reveal prediction.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used to think Pickup would be revealed with Y, but I think right now Tesla needs to not let Y be outshined by Pickup buzz, and Tesla benefits by spacing out these events anyway. The only reasons I can think of to reveal Pickup this week as well are to put a stake in the ground before the Rivians of the world steal too much more positive PR cycles about their powerpoint vehicles, and to get the cash balances bolstered by deposits.

elon.jpg
Elon will have 10% more hair plugs :oops:

Time for me to get some.....

I'll play. My money for the one more thing is also on refreshed Model S and X. They are higher end so V3 is a must. The 80 and 100 will be replaced by MR LR and VLR (no SR).

The big price drop on the S and X while there was no indication of lowered demand only makes sense in this scenario.

At the end of the event, you will have the new S, 3, new X and new Y and Roadster on the scene, in that order.

Or so I hope... :)

I guess just Y. Truck later, as stated.
Will be cool to see what interior convenience improvements might be there versus the 3, and what that signals.
Even small things like chrome—will there be less of it, like the Roadster 2.0?
I'll be most interested in the dates/locations/plans for it. The detail (or lack thereof) will be jumped on by everyone.
If they were to say, "We have already begun installing..." that would help.