Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Tesmanian interior & rear floor mat(s) review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opted only for their rear trunk cargo mat, rear trunk well liner, and the frunk liner. I received them yesterday and are happy with the fitment and quality and their prices were reasonable. For the in-cabin floor mats I'm going to wait and see through the dry summer months for the Maxpider, Tesla OEM, or any other alternatives to release.

I have the entire set and they fit perfectly. When we first unpacked them and installed, there were a few areas where it wasn't quite flush with the floor, but a few days later between the heat letting them sit in the proper spots, they flattened out nicely. I'm extremely satisfied with them.

This is what my driver side mat looks like after about 1.5 months...was hoping it would relax and fit itself to the car over time but so far it hasn't...
IMG_1243.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: ppc750
I got these too and at first I had the bulge. But I found if you push them back as tight as possible to the seat footing, the bulge will go away. They have Velcro on the bottom so you have to pick them up a little and force that right hand corner into the seat. That should take care of the bulge.