Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Tow Hitch package from Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't noticed any specs printed on the hitch, but the Owner's Manual has this:

"The Model Y towing package does not include a ball mount. You must purchase a ball mount suitable for the type of trailer you are towing. The Model Y hitch receiver supports a ball mount with a length of up to 8.5” (22 cm) and a rise of up to 0.75” (2 cm). Do not use any type of drop ball mount that does not meet these requirements."
Hello there. I have the same tow hitch but no owners manual... Can you please send me a picture for the installation on the owners manual so I can put it together? I really appreciate it if you can do it. My email is [email protected]. Please if you have it share it with me. Thanks in advance!

Hello there. I have the same tow hitch but no owners manual... Can you please send me a picture for the installation on the owners manual so I can put it together? I really appreciate it if you can do it. My email is [email protected]. Please if you have it share it with me. Thanks in advance!
The tow hitch being discussed in my post is the Tesla factory hitch, and the Owner's Manual is the Tesla Model Y Owner's manual provided with the car.
I'm guessing maybe you have a different hitch?