Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y vs. X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
I'm diggin the Y, but I like big cars... do we have the size of the Y in specs yet?

Can someone gif a X v Y for me? I'm trying to figure out how big this thing is. The X is pretty much the size of my last Tahoe... which I like.

I'm diggin the Y, but I like big cars... do we have the size of the Y in specs yet?

Can someone gif a X v Y for me? I'm trying to figure out how big this thing is. The X is pretty much the size of my last Tahoe... which I like.

Closer to a 3 in size that an X. The X is just a little wider than the S. I was shocked how big it was when we got ours home. Had to rearrange things in the garage. Strangely, It actually fit better when I back it in than drive in nose first.

Reactions: Galve2000
The X is huge, the shape is very decieving. We looked at smaller vehicles before buying the X that my wife felt we're bigger. All Teslas are big. The model y has about the same wheelbase as a Toyota Highlander. The Toyota looks so much bigger.

The overall dimensions on the Y will be same as the 3. Y is just taller Which gives more roomy feeling inside. The third row basically takes your trunk away.

IMG_5378.JPG
IMG_5378.JPG
Someone overlayed a white X over the blue Y to show a comparison between the two.

• Informative
Reactions: M3totms and HWEL