Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:)Stopped by the Richmond, VA Tesla store yesterday morning. Specifically, I was hoping to see the new Model Y. Tons of new Model 3 in every configuration, Models S, and X. I walked by the only Model Y on the lot, closely sandwiched between two other Tesla's. I though it was a X. I was really impressed with the look. Wish it was more in the open for a good look. I have a Model 3, Performance. It was sitting beside a M3P, based on cost, look, and my observation, I would like a Y as a second Tesla, but my first choice of all four models would still be the Model 3.

You do You

;)

20200418_144047.jpg

My first choice would be a “refreshed” Model S — still the best lines of all IMO. Second choice is the 3P — but I’m not a SUV/CUV fan although I realize they serve a purpose for many...
Then why do you have a reservation? Let someone who will appreciate it have it...
To me, there is literally no comparison to how much better the rear quarters of the Y look as opposed to the 3. Particularly the "tear drop" taper of the 3 of the hatch down into the flanks and out back. The Y fixes that without compromise and looks outstanding!

Lady Bug.jpeg
IMG_20200409_110003.jpg

SS

Then you should change your signature... Not accurate, and presents a different impression. Reservation: maybe "soon"? might work... :rolleyes:

I have a reservation on a Model Y (have had it since the reveal—still waiting on the white interior); the reservation I’m waiting on is for a refreshed Model S. Signature is accurate. Thanks.