Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Molded Mud Flaps on Amazon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They don't match perfectly:

59311239712__E30E74BC-2F7A-4F20-B6C5-305654F2171B.jpeg

AND I have a custom wrap that doesn't look great lined up with the painted flaps, that's why I was interested in the carbon fiber ones.

• Informative
Reactions: Skione65

View attachment 484447

AND I have a custom wrap that doesn't look great lined up with the painted flaps, that's why I was interested in the carbon fiber ones.

@Randy Spencer,

Thanks! That’s what I was afraid of. Those are pretty Orange. Was curious as to the match. I’ve got the gloss Black....they look great but haven’t installed just yet.

Ski

View attachment 484447

Not to be overly critical, but that just wouldn't work for me as it looks like a botch job. Unpainted black would look much better, IMHO. For $20, it's an easy swap for you - if you prefer black over this....

I might actually paint them white, the colors of the Tesla Supercharger are red and white, these appear to be the same as the normal ones only painted, so I'll just paint over them. Hopefully, I can match the white of my custom wrap.

Reactions: jebinc
I just got the tsolutions in from amazon last night. Way better than the molded ones that will rub all over the paint and trap debris.
A good product and vendor. If you ever have any issues, Mike (owner) WILL take care of them. I speak from first hand experience. Also ran a group buy for these a while back when the only alternative we all had was being gouged $150+ from two other greedy vendors taking advantage of the "first to market" opportunity. Mike's effort changed that for us via the group buy - over 150 sets were ordered over a six day period.