Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not too surprising until Montana is connected in with the other states and warm weather hits.

I've done that road in an ICE, sort of technically I lived in Montana for six months. Love that part of the country!

I imagine so only because of hitting Superior within 24 hours of going live. I90 west of Missoula was a big mystery to my waitress at MacKenzie River Pizza. She'd never seen anyone charge at the superchargers next door either--they robbed her of her good parking spot in the process.

You may be the first to do all 6 Montana Superchargers!

I am just starting my Supercharger history, Here are my First 4 Superchargers:
1 - Billings (First Charge goes to Bighorn)
2 - Big Timber(First Charge goes to DrGuest)
3 - Bozeman (First Charge goes to DrGuest)
4 - Butte (First Charge goes to DrGuest)

So I guess my "Claim to Fame" is being the "First to Charge at 3 of Montana's 6 Supercharger Stations".

The other Bozeman Model S owner's employee got First Charge in Missoula just hours after it opened, She got a big article in the Missoulian and the Billings Gazette.

Bighorn got the First Charge in Superior this past weekend. I am very inspired and Grateful to have met Bighorn and to follow in Bighorns "footsteps" as we experience the opening of the I-90 Supercharger corridor across the Great State of Montana! We "waved" to each other Saturday as he was going West to Superior and I was going East just having been to Butte and Fairmont Hot Springs. Congrats Bighorn for being the First to Charge at all 6 Montana Superchargers!

Updating after a NJ road trip. Up to 15, not bad for a 60 kWh:wink: (though no calmesam)

Newark DE, Glen Allen VA, Rocky Mount NC, Lumberton NC, Santee SC, Savannah GA, St Augustine FL, Port Orange FL,
Hamilton NJ, Albany NY, Plymouth NC, Hagerstown MD, Bethesda MD, Edison NJ, Paramus NJ

Bighorn got the First Charge in Superior this past weekend. I am very inspired and Grateful to have met Bighorn and to follow in Bighorns "footsteps" as we experience the opening of the I-90 Supercharger corridor across the Great State of Montana! We "waved" to each other Saturday as he was going West to Superior and I was going East just having been to Butte and Fairmont Hot Springs. Congrats Bighorn for being the First to Charge at all 6 Montana Superchargers!

Thanks Dr. Guest! In my 1100 mile weekend jaunt, yours was the only Model S I saw. I felt bad passing up all those hot springs, but I was on a mission!

I took my MS on a road trip two days after I picked it up. This was, needless to say, slightly insane. But I learned a bunch about range anxiety, had some bonding moments with other Teslarati at SuperChargers, and put 6500 miles on the odo in two weeks, had a nice conversation about visiting every possible supercharger with this guy:
deleteme.jpg

Herewith, my charger list:

1. Cheyenne WY
2. Lusk WY
3. Rapid City SD
4. Murdo SD
5. Mitchell SD
6. Worthington MN
7. Albert Lea MN
8. La Crosse WI
9. Mauston WI
10. Madison WI
11. Cherry Valley IL
12. South Bend IN
13. Maumee OH
14. Macedonia OH
15. Somerset PA
16. Hagerstown PA
17. Trenton NJ
18. Milford CT
19. East Greenwich RI
20. Edison NJ
21. Glen Allen VA
22. Rocky Mount NC
23. Lumberton NC
24. Cranberry PA
25. Angola IN
26. Mishawaka IN
27. Denver CO
28. Lone Tree CO
29. Silverthorne CO
30. Glenwood Springs CO

I took my MS on a road trip two days after I picked it up. This was, needless to say, slightly insane. But I learned a bunch about range anxiety, had some bonding moments with other Teslarati at SuperChargers, and put 6500 miles on the odo in two weeks, had a nice conversation about visiting every possible supercharger with this guy:
View attachment 66012

Herewith, my charger list:

1. Cheyenne WY
2. Lusk WY
3. Rapid City SD
4. Murdo SD
5. Mitchell SD
6. Worthington MN
7. Albert Lea MN
8. La Crosse WI
9. Mauston WI
10. Madison WI
11. Cherry Valley IL
12. South Bend IN
13. Maumee OH
14. Macedonia OH
15. Somerset PA
16. Hagerstown PA
17. Trenton NJ
18. Milford CT
19. East Greenwich RI
20. Edison NJ
21. Glen Allen VA
22. Rocky Mount NC
23. Lumberton NC
24. Cranberry PA
25. Angola IN
26. Mishawaka IN
27. Denver CO
28. Lone Tree CO
29. Silverthorne CO
30. Glenwood Springs CO

That's an awesome total for 2 weeks I'm jealous!
If you were a real supercharger "slut" :) you could have hit more in CT and NYC/LI.
Was Paramus and W. Hartford open then too?

Lots around Chicago, too:)

Well (perhaps fortunately), I hadn't been introduced to the concept of "supercharger slut" before I took this trip. Considering Chicago traffic, it probably would have taken me an extra day to pick up the six Chicago-area chargers I missed.

West Hartford was open, but I blew past it because my ETA in Boston was already 1:30AM and it was raining. (Ended up arriving with 30 rated range.) Paramus was also open, but enough off-route that it didn't seem necessary to subject myself to more NY traffic to visit it. Fortunately the Chris Christie memorial toll lanes at the GW bridge were unobstructed when I whizzed by:
deleteme.jpg

I'm contemplating a west-coast expedition in the spring. I expect the minimum necessary chargers on that trip is about 20 (if I go all the way to Seattle), but I could easily stretch it to 40 if I was in a competitive mood. I'm hoping that the I80 route thru Nevada opens up before then.

That's an awesome total for 2 weeks I'm jealous!
If you were a real supercharger "slut" :) you could have hit more in CT and NYC/LI.
Was Paramus and W. Hartford open then too?

Hi Ed,
you finally posted our pix, nice to keep in touch. I been in Europe for almost a month now and damn I miss my MS. Our MS would not even work here in Europe, the system and plugs are totally different. To respond to your question about the SC slut, most those were open in CT, to hit them all takes a lot more hours. I have gone out of my way to visit a lot of them. Once I was close too 100, I skipped a few, especially ones that would add 3-4 hours to visit 1 SC. I will be making a road trip again in April 2015, I am sure there are new ones I will visit, and the Kansas route is finished, so that will save me 2 days of charging.

- - - Updated - - -

I am just starting my Supercharger history, Here are my First 4 Superchargers:
1 - Billings (First Charge goes to Bighorn)
2 - Big Timber(First Charge goes to DrGuest)
3 - Bozeman (First Charge goes to DrGuest)
4 - Butte (First Charge goes to DrGuest)

So I guess my "Claim to Fame" is being the "First to Charge at 3 of Montana's 6 Supercharger Stations".

The other Bozeman Model S owner's employee got First Charge in Missoula just hours after it opened, She got a big article in the Missoulian and the Billings Gazette.

Do it before April 2015, else I will have to steal your spotlight.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, second place is neck and neck:) I'll need a sabbatical to go for the gold!

I visited a few SC in Europe in my Citreon Picasso rental, does that count? If so the GOLD will have to be called Platinum. Just kidding about the EU SC, I know I have to plug in. I did think about shipping my car, but it will not work in EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.