Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor MPP Model 3 Build Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like 8.3 is going wide release, you guys get it yet? Very excited to see some hard numbers!

FWIW I got a notification overnight of a software update (which I'd presume is 8.3) but then I went into the app this morning to install it it was gone.

Looking at Reddit, I'm not the only one- and at least one person was told by Tesla that 8.3 was pulled back sometime this morning for bugs.

Recieved Update Push Notification without update. : teslamotors

• Informative
Reactions: MountainPass
FWIW I got a notification overnight of a software update (which I'd presume is 8.3) but then I went into the app this morning to install it it was gone.

Looking at Reddit, I'm not the only one- and at least one person was told by Tesla that 8.3 was pulled back sometime this morning for bugs.

Recieved Update Push Notification without update. : teslamotors
From the sounds of those comments, we may be better off waiting for them to iron out that update before letting us install it.

Yeah- this is actually the second time I got an update tease from the app that was gone by the time I went to install it, and would be the second time I missed out on major bugs because of it, so I'm starting to see the advantages of being "late" to the update party :)