Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Sport Coilover for AWD Worth it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the MPP Sport Coilovers for the AWD worth it? Does it make the ride more uncomfortable than stock on the rec. settings? I have a P3D- on 20s.

Also, anyone know if MPP is doing any significant discounts for Black Friday on their Sport Coilovers?

At the recommended setting it rides as comfortable as P3D+ yet have way better body control.
Got it. How much more careful do you have to be while driving? I have never lowered my car before.

On the rec. settings, can it be a nuisance to drive around being you're always concerned about scraping, bottoming out ,etc.

I really like the aesthetics/potential performance of a lowered Model 3 but I am scared of doing something to my car which will ultimately make it annoying for me to drive.

Somebody convince me!

Also, anyone know if MPP is doing any significant discounts for Black Friday on their Sport Coilovers?

From their blog:
Our Black Friday deals will go live on Friday the 29th and end December 1st at Midnight EST. Please don't ask us if you miss out on the deals. You snooze, you lose!

We're still planning exactly what our sale will look like, but rest easy knowing that this will be our biggest sale of the year. For those considering a coil-over purchase, our coil-over pricing will be going up slightly on our Sports coilovers, so the sale price will likely be your last chance to order coilovers at our current pricing.​

From their blog:
Our Black Friday deals will go live on Friday the 29th and end December 1st at Midnight EST. Please don't ask us if you miss out on the deals. You snooze, you lose!

We're still planning exactly what our sale will look like, but rest easy knowing that this will be our biggest sale of the year. For those considering a coil-over purchase, our coil-over pricing will be going up slightly on our Sports coilovers, so the sale price will likely be your last chance to order coilovers at our current pricing.​
Hopefully it's a big sale for the sport coilovers!

If I don't plan on tracking my model 3, how important is it for me to purchase the Rear Toe & Rear Camber Arms along with the Mountain Pass sports coilovers?
and if i plan on keeping the ride height at the mountain pass recommended height*

Also, since the Sport coilovers for AWD are on backorder, how long will it take to receive them in California?

and if i plan on keeping the ride height at the mountain pass recommended height*

Also, since the Sport coilovers for AWD are on backorder, how long will it take to receive them in California?

The rear toe is adjustable, the rear camber is not at all. We would suggest installing the rear camber arms at our initial height settings, the camber works out to be on the limit/out of acceptable range when at that height. You can certainly add them in later, but you'll need another alignment! The coilovers will ship from Germany around early/mid-January for orders placed now. We had a streak of getting them made and shipped very quickly, but production will get slowed down with the holidays.

The rear toe is adjustable, the rear camber is not at all. We would suggest installing the rear camber arms at our initial height settings, the camber works out to be on the limit/out of acceptable range when at that height. You can certainly add them in later, but you'll need another alignment! The coilovers will ship from Germany around early/mid-January for orders placed now. We had a streak of getting them made and shipped very quickly, but production will get slowed down with the holidays.
So the rear camber is necessary but the rear toe is not? I can just use the OEM rear toe without any issues?