Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS unresponsive (2018.6.1?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am traveling and my car has become unresponsive. The app doesn't work, the API returns nil values, and according to my home network the car hasn't sent/received data in 2 days. Am guessing I am another 2018.6.1 victim as I recently got on this version and have never seen this issue.

I assume I need to reboot something, and will have to relay instructions to my wife. What is the reboot procedure?

I am traveling and my car has become unresponsive. The app doesn't work, the API returns nil values, and according to my home network the car hasn't sent/received data in 2 days. Am guessing I am another 2018.6.1 victim as I recently got on this version and have never seen this issue.

I assume I need to reboot something, and will have to relay instructions to my wife. What is the reboot procedure?

Pressing both steering scroll wheels simultaneously for about 5-8 seconds reboots the main entertainment screen. Pressing both the lower steering wheel buttons (below the scroll wheels) reboots the driver dashboard...