TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

MULTIPLE Maumee Key Fob Sleeves & Metal Key Chains & Neoprene Sleeves - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by arijaycomet, Apr 7, 2015.

1. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

MULTIPLE Maumee Key Fob Sleeves & Metal Key Chains & Neoprene Sleeves

Having purchased a total of 3 Tesla Model S vehicles in the last 90 days, I've amassed a huge collection of key fobs as shown here. Two of them are the really nice $30 Maumee Key Fob Sleeves. Two of them are the basic metal key rings. And finally I have four of the neoprene sleeves. I'd like to get $15 shipped for each of the black leather units (that is 50% off, plus free shipping). For the metal/neoprene units, I'll just take $3 via PayPal to cover transit costs & padded envelopes-- so you basically get the unit for free! Send me a private message for PayPal info! - Ari

UPDATE: at this time one leather is sold, three neoprene are sold. Remaining are: ONE Maumee leather, ONE neoprene sleeve, and BOTH metal keychain

List Date: 4/7/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: MULTIPLE Maumee Key Fob Sleeves & Metal Key Chains & Neoprene Sleeves
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    BQv6M4XZ2sEY.JPG
    H8Tewef6NBRV.JPG
    N7h1ffKdRs5Z.JPG
    a5UF2pDHS8CA.JPG