Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Musk now has two lawsuits on his hand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tripp is clearly embracing the philosophy that the best defense is to go on the offensive, even if the offensive is completely baseless. If I were caught acting like a three year old, throwing a tantrum and misunderstanding how grownups make things, I would probably try to deflect my guilt by pointing fingers. Of course, I would never act like he did.

Musk and Tesla have been slapped with two lawsuits accusing them of harmful practices and deceit.

Source - Elon Musk faces two lawsuits | AlphaStreet

I used to work for a "large" international company that had about 100,000 employees worldwide. We didn't do anything controversial (ie. nothing harmful to animals or the environment, no groups or organizations demonstrating against us). According to a friend who worked in Legal department, we were sued by somebody somewhere in the world almost once an hour. This was mostly people tripping over a crack in the sidewalk, disgruntled ex-employees complaining about promotions, boss, politically incorrect comments, or other trivial things amounting to money grabs.

The stuff at that website is from AlphaStreet, which I'm guessing is a stock picker group that has shorted Tesla. It does say that there are 2 lawsuits from 'whistleblowers' but that rounds to nothing in the world of a large company.

I'd put it in the category of click bait.