Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA Backlog

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wow i was not given any of those options. You were able to get a contract from your ISA though?

They didn’t give me those options either. But I spoke with my ISA and asked what she can do without the contract. She said she can try issuing a letter of guarantee or a pro forma agreement.

Then I asked my credit union what they can do since the contract team is behind. He said they can take pro forms and order agreement or letter guarantee. So I sent them all over to them. But Tesla didn’t sign the order agreement not the pro forma. So that’s when the drama begins.

My credit union is closed 5pm Friday and all weekend and my delivery is on a Sunday. Calling Tesla all day to get them to sign either one of the document but super hard for them to do that. Then comes 4pm, one hour before my credit union, I was able to get a hold of my ISA and she finally sent me over the signed order agreement (not MVPA).

Sent it over to my credit union, and they issued loan doc and check, I signed it and they sent me back the tracking number of the check being overnighted to Fremont. All within one hour! Amazing credit union!!

So now seems like the hard part is over. Just need to wait until Sunday unless Tesla found the car that will delay delivery. In which case I will be screwed since my car is sold...

I'm stuck the same as you guys. My delivery advisor e-mails and calls me with my VIN. On July 22nd, I get a confirmed delivery date of July 29th. Still no MVPA. Can't reach my delivery advisor via e-mail or phone for the past three days. Credit union will not cut check without signed MVPA. I guess I'm not getting my Performance 3 tomorrow...

What's worse is that my wife's name is on the contract and she is also listed on the title of my trade-in, so she will have to be there. But we are expecting our 3rd child in less than 2 weeks and we don't want to be far from home when we are so close to the due date, so I wanted to take delivery this weekend, otherwise, we may need to push it out to September. :(