Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX finally delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All this anticipation and my MX finally arrived 2 hours before I had to leave for the airport for a 2 week trip.
Ordered on April 28, delivered on June 8.
697DA491-9111-44DF-B8BA-1A8652E2D35D.jpeg
697DA491-9111-44DF-B8BA-1A8652E2D35D.jpeg
It was barely enough time to set-up the app, give it a name (Titinne), install the all weather floor mats and take a spin around the driveway...
Now I am even more frustrated that it is sitting in the garage then I was waiting for it.
Next, awaiting for paperwork so I can register it. Living in New Hampshire means that Tesla cannot issue a temp plate since it does not have a dealer’s licence.
However, let’s just say that despite 3 noticeable paint defects, this car is a beauty. Nicely done Tesla.

All this anticipation and my MX finally arrived 2 hours before I had to leave for the airport for a 2 week trip.
Ordered on April 28, delivered on June 8. View attachment 417917View attachment 417917
It was barely enough time to set-up the app, give it a name (Titinne), install the all weather floor mats and take a spin around the driveway...
Now I am even more frustrated that it is sitting in the garage then I was waiting for it.
Next, awaiting for paperwork so I can register it. Living in New Hampshire means that Tesla cannot issue a temp plate since it does not have a dealer’s licence.
However, let’s just say that despite 3 noticeable paint defects, this car is a beauty. Nicely done Tesla.
I just moved to NH from NJ with my 2017 MX. Never had to buy snow tires before, but now we live on a steep dirt road. Just wondering what a fellow NH MX owner usees for winter tires.TIA