Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2013 Model S is a Lemon - Any Concessions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the car has or had many problems, and you are concerned with its reliability after warranty, then just sell it and get a different car... it's very easy.

Figure out which cars you like, go test drive a few, then buy/lease that car and trade your car in. I generally enjoy this process; generally fun. Changing car generally brings about positive utility, kinda like when women buy bags or shoes.

I have nothing to add to this conversation, but because of your username, I immediately yelled out "Hack The Planet!" in my head. Thank you for that :)

sorry to zero in on a defect... but I'm getting a "missing colors / loose tooth look" on my charge ring... when you say easily fixed do you mean a fast service swap of the part at the Tesla SC, or something a person can address themselves as a DIY fix... (like touch a cold solder joint with a soldering iron -- easily within my capability)? I haven't (searched or) found much on LED defect on the ring.
Should be a fast swap, although I've head of them changing out the ENTIRE charge port before.