Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 3 and I are new here - Hello

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my 3 in April and we've been in love ever since! He's my daily driver, and my best friend. Here are a few photos from this past weekend, and down at the bottom are some details about my aftermarket items.

-RBiii

IMG_9747.jpg
IMG_9751.jpg
IMG_0277.jpeg

EXTERIOR
INTERIOR

Very nice.

What do you think of that RPM spoiler? Fitment? Saw some people complaining of the edges not seating well.

What is the weight of those wheels?

Thanks, my dude.

The spoiler fits seamlessly. I was very careful and took my time mounting it with painters tape as my markers. I don't know anyone who's had fitment issues, but I'd imagine it's due to a rushed install (maybe they're overly excited?). My buddy has an S, he saw my spoiler and ordered on for himself - I helped him mount his and his was also seamless.

I honestly don't know the weight of these wheels - definitely heavier than the stock wheels. I can feel the wheel's additional rolling-weight compared to stock wheels, but that doesn't bother me. The additional weight doesn't make a difference to me because it's not like I race my 3 on a daily basis (I'll put on my stock wheels if I do a track day) and I get to charge for free at work (so I'm not worried about range optimization)

niice, this is the most aggressive offset fitment thus far :)
are you sure the rears are 10.5 +18? looking at online calculators and it blew up, says it should be sticking out almost 2 inches over stock, are the rears cambered at -2?

Don't trust everything you see online!!! ;)

I purchased the wheels used so I can't be 100.00% certain the rear offset is actually is +18, but I have a report from the shop who installed my lowering springs - they measured all angles/degrees and gave me a detailed spec sheet. I'll take a look at this sheet when I get home from work today and reply back.

RBiii said:
View attachment 327786 View attachment 327787 View attachment 327788

EXTERIOR

Looks great. 265 wide tires on the front? This is the first I have seen that wide. With the springs lowered, isnt the tire making any contact with the the fender/body especially when making turns? I'm planning to go with 245 (front) and 285 (rear) width. It ofcouse depends on the tires and the fitment.

Very nice! Is that Solid Black? Do you find it pretty manageable with the PPF on?

Yes, It's the factory black. It's high maintenance, but it's worth it in my opinion. I have PPF on the front half of the car (and under each carpool sticker, so I can easily remove them). I wash every ~2 weeks and wax every ~4 weeks. The wash/wax cost adds up if you pay to get it done professionally, & it's time consuming to DIY wash/wax... but to me, both options are well worth it given there aren't too many black 3's on the road (compared to white, silver, grey, etc).

Well done! Thanks for uploading your photos and including your options. I'm lamenting the need for the HOV stickers. Necessary evil in CA but still...

As my daily driver, in the Bay Area, these stickers are a life saver!! Sure, it'd be nice to not have 4 f**king stickers, but it's totally worth it as it cuts my commute time by more than 1/2.

Btw, I put PPF behind each of the carpools stickers for the sole purpose of easy removal (no residue left behind.