Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 5th service appointment concerning my horn not working.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can remotely summon the car with nobody inside.

I can engage autopilot and the car essentially drives itself.

I can remotely vent the windows..... heat the seats.....and control the interior temp....etc.

However I cant get a simple thing like my horn to work - after visiting my service center for 4 times.

I just made an appointment for the 5th time concerning the horn. Both the high tone and low tone are gone.

Anyone else experiencing this?
You have to press on the bottom of the horn area I think, if you press towards the top it does not work.

• Disagree
Reactions: israndy
why the disagree? I have tried to use mine several times and hit the top and it does not work. Checked my friends and it is the same way.
As someone posted it's the horn icon that you press. On many Model 3's the right side works but the left side doesn't as well. There is a wire preventing it from easily making contact on the early design. Top and bottom are not where the issue is, though it may be closer to left and right where you are testing.

• Helpful
Reactions: Glamisduner
As someone posted it's the horn icon that you press. On many Model 3's the right side works but the left side doesn't as well. There is a wire preventing it from easily making contact on the early design. Top and bottom are not where the issue is, though it may be closer to left and right where you are testing.
Thanks I'll play with it again later today. I'm pretty sure mine was top and bottom I will investigate. Is there a way to update the horn to a newer design?