Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My dream

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i'm new here not an owner and most likely never will b so i'm making a plea tht if anyone is ever near clinton,nc and would let me see their tesla i would give my first born(NOT) but u get the meanin.so thx in advance if ur near one day leave me an email or PM me.thx

So i'm new here not an owner and most likely never will b so i'm making a plea tht if anyone is ever near clinton,nc and would let me see their tesla i would give my first born(NOT) but u get the meanin.so thx in advance if ur near one day leave me an email or PM me.thx

Since this is your first post, welcome to the forum. It is unlikely that someone will take you up on the offer as people do not know you enough, but anything is possible.

It strikes me that you say that you dream of Tesla yet you also say that most likely you will never be an owner. There may or may not be a good reason for that. Good luck with your dream.

well im a vet plus im disable va doesnt pay tht good an no transpo but i understand i would b leary to.but anyway thks guys and may ur nxt tesla b an X

It is difficult to know who is behind anonymous internet posts. Frequently there are posters who post here with some mischievous or even worse intentions, hence some reluctance and hesitation to engage with new unknown posters.

If you are who you claim to be, most likely you have given a lot, and now you seem to be asking for so little. Such an easy dream. I hope someone from your area will pm you, as you suggested.

If I were not that far away, I'd hire a Tesla, D of course, and come to give you an insane ride. :smile:

Hey Dream! Welcome to the forum. I hope your dream comes true soon.

Semper Fi

well im a vet plus im disable va doesnt pay tht good an no transpo but i understand i would b leary to.but anyway thks guys and may ur nxt tesla b an X

Hey The Dream

There is a chance that you are who you claim to be. If that is the case, if you are a disabled vet that dreams about a ride in a Tesla, then I offer following suggestions:

It is unlikely that someone from your area will see your post in this thread. Thread title "My Dream' is too vague and weird to attract the Tesla owner that you need to be targeting. This thread had only 359 views.
My dream.JPG

Your chances of making your dream true might increase significantly with some minor tweaks.

1. Change your name to Vet form xxx or something similar that reflect relevant info to what you are trying to achieve.

2. Press forum button, left top corner. That will open up Forum sections.

3. Start a new thread in your geographical area.
Areas.JPG

4. Start a new thread with the title that reflects what you are trying to achieve, eg. Vet from Clinton NC would appreciate the experience of a test ride in a Tesla

5. Post a short little story about yourself, just to let people know who you are. If you are who you claim to be then you have a lot to be proud off, so say it. No need for details that can be traced or that can reveal identity, however, any snapshot or photos of something that support your claims would go a long way. Say a group photo in which individuals can not be identified or a snapshot of a document about your service with identifiers blanked off, be creative.

6. Come back here and post some photos of your dream. There is a saying on TMC, 'photos or it did not happen'.

Cheers,

Auzie

Last edited: