Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My F150 just reminded me why I want the CyberTruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So while I was in Mexico recently my F150 decide to blow #7 spark plug. Got a temporary fix that got me home but now in the process of doing the permeant fix on that cylinder to keep it going until my Cybertruck is delivered. Now I just have to worry about the other 7 on the Triton 5.4.

I still may keep the F150 as my Mexico vehicle since the charging availability won't be easy south of the border for quite some time.

Attachments

• IMG_20210503_065133157.jpg
    IMG_20210503_065133157.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 95
Timesert?

It's generally a good day when a plug comes out in one piece, but sorry to see the threads got mangled. Ouch. :eek:

So while I was in Mexico recently my F150 decide to blow #7 spark plug. Got a temporary fix that got me home but now in the process of doing the permeant fix on that cylinder to keep it going until my Cybertruck is delivered. Now I just have to worry about the other 7 on the Triton 5.4.

I still may keep the F150 as my Mexico vehicle since the charging availability won't be easy south of the border for quite some time.

Timesert?

It's generally a good day when a plug comes out in one piece, but sorry to see the threads got mangled. Ouch. :eek:
That was after the temporary fix. What you are seeing is the cheap insert that got mangled. Only issue with the plug was the ceramic chipped. Plug still probably works but I'll be putting in a new plug along with the Calvan insert when it arrives today.