Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My FSD software version

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Open Tesla APP on phone. Once it connects with car scroll to bottom. Read your software version below your VIN number.
Thanks for the reply...

That shows me the cars software version. Currently I'm at 2022.20.18.
What I'd like to see on the phone is the FSD software version. Currently I'm at 10.69.2.3. I had to go into my car to see this. I'd like to find a way to see it on my phone.

Thanks for the reply...

That shows me the cars software version. Currently I'm at 2022.20.18.
What I'd like to see on the phone is the FSD software version. Currently I'm at 10.69.2.3. I had to go into my car to see this. I'd like to find a way to see it on my phone.
Doesn’t work that way for us FSD owners. Your 69.2.3 and my 69.2.4 are embedded in 20.18 and 20.19. So if You have 20.18 you have 69.2.3 etc.
Check out Teslafi as a download tracker.

Reactions: PACEMD
I understand the version of FSD is tied to the version of the car firmware. I understand the cars firmware is available in the mobile app. When someone is talking about running a certain version of FSD I'd rather not have to open up TeslaFi to see what version of FSD I'm running. When I go to TeslaFi it isn't showing 2022.20.18 so I can see what version of FSD I'm running. I'm just trying to find an easy way to find out what version of FSD I'm running. I was hoping there is an app that I could put on my phone to show me the version of FSD I'm running. It would be really great if It was in the Tesla app in the same place as the firmware version.

Reactions: Raisin45567