TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My handout to the curious -- gawkers and fans

Discussion in 'Model S' started by artsci, Mar 9, 2013.

1. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Inspired by several earlier posts, the anticipated delivery of my Model S in April, and the expectation that many will ask about the car I've developed my own informational/inspirational oversized postcard handout featuring the multi-coat red. It's being printed now and will be ready in a few weeks. The information on the card is for the Model S 85P, and I took a few liberties with the text hoping that I'll get as many people interested in the car as possible. I frequently attend EV events in the area so I'll be handing these out in volume soon. The next is in early May by which time I'll almost certainly have my Model S.

Screen Shot 2013-03-09 at 9.07.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-09 at 9.07.45 PM.png

2. Velo1

Velo1 Member

I got the midnight blue, but also love the arrest-me red. Very nice. Can you post a downloadable PDF or other file so we may print our own postcards, too?

3. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Will do.

4. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

I like it. Nice job!

5. Jkam

Jkam Member

Isn't it 0-60 ion 4.4 seconds, not 3.9?

6. Nickjhowe

Nickjhowe Member

4.4 is the official Tesla number. Motor Trend did 3.9 off a 1 ft rolling start.

7. artsci

artsci Sponsor

#7 artsci, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    As I said in the original post, I took some liberties with the text. Just about everybody who's tested and driven the car thinks Tesla's 0-60 number is quite conservative. So I went with the best.

A number of people have asked for access to the file: here's a link to Google Drive: Model S postcard.pdf - Google Drive

8. Velo1

Velo1 Member