Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My head is going to explode. [random rant]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought anyone following this would like to know that this process still isn't over. The person that was handling my case left Tesla a few weeks ago and it appears they've started it all over from scratch (and aren't as communicative as she was).

Meanwhile the car I ordered as a replacement before the cost increase is just sitting in Fremont, is already out of date (has HW2.5), but because of all the cost changes would cost me an extra $7,000 or more to start over.

Slightly tempted to switch to a P3, also slightly tempted to walk away from Tesla.

This process has been just as bad as everything else.

It's heartening to see the posts with people praising their car quality and their service experiences. Even my two closest friends with Teslas are optimistic. But the one with the 3 has had it in for service twice since buying it in late December, and the friend with the S has had his in four times, I believe, since July. Really makes me wish there were more (any) high end electric options out there. I can't figure out how having issues like this is okay.