Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My M3 is on software ver 2023.32.100 which hasn't updated in over 2 mos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a MSP, but with the same firmware and it hasn’t been updated as well. My car was built 9/23, so I’m patiently waiting an update 😂 I’ve tried all the “tricks” as well, but nothing works for me either.

My car received its first update this morning as well. The same 2023.38.9 that was pushed to sawood711.

IMG_6822.PNG

Just completed the install of 2023.38.9 on my MY. Installation took about 35-40 minutes based on monitoring from my phone.

I'm on my 2nd month of my FSD trial and have been on the 11.4.4 beta since taking delivery 6 weeks ago. I'm hoping to get at least one FSDb update before the trial expires.

I'm on the 3 month trial, which I belive is actually basic but not 100% sure.

I think 11.4.4 is FSD beta BUT it's not the latest version of the beta as 11.4.8.x is out there. However, these newer versions are being developed on the 2023.27.x version so the latest available for HW4 cars on software versions > 2023.27 is 11.4.4. I could be wrong about this as well but that's my knowledge based on my research and friends that have HW3 cars and got into the beta early.

Reactions: theslimshadyist