Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My model 3 window tint nightmare

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Within the last 3 weeks I have gotten my model 3 tinted twice. The first time after getting it tinted there were bubbles with debris and hair, so the shop replaced it. Now for the second time I have the same issue with debris and even more bubbles. Also I noticed a large scratch going around the back window from cutting the tint with the wrong razor blade. Plus they damaged my chrome trim, which they claim they didn't do. This is the worst service I have had in a long time.

Within the last 3 weeks I have gotten my model 3 tinted twice. The first time after getting it tinted there were bubbles with debris and hair, so the shop replaced it. Now for the second time I have the same issue with debris and even more bubbles. Also I noticed a large scratch going around the back window from cutting the tint with the wrong razor blade. Plus they damaged my chrome trim, which they claim they didn't do. This is the worst service I have had in a long time.

Yeah that place sucks. Sorry. I would find a new place. Check Yelp for reviews.

I used to live in Palm Harbor. There is a shop run by an older Vietnamese couple. They have people coming from all over the state with all kinds of luxury and exotic cars. They took care of 4 of my cars and always with excellent results. They are a bit pricier but well worth it. Let me know if you would details.