Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My new Tesla Y Factuur states "Kilometerstand 30km"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there!

In just couple of weeks, I'm about to receive my new Tesla Model Y (from Tilburg).
But the invoice (FACTUUR), I received today, states a millage of 30 km (e.g. Kilometerstand: 30 KM)?
Is this normal/expected initial millage for a new car?

Would appreciate your wisdom!

Cheers,
Christian

It's just a number they put on there. It has no actual correlation to what you will see. I suppose they just put an artificially high number as the car has to get moved around. If they put 0KM, then surely everyone would complain it had more mileage/usage than they were "promised", so they just put a high number to cover their bases. I bet you will get it with much less mileage then that.

Upvote 0
Hey there!

In just couple of weeks, I'm about to receive my new Tesla Model Y (from Tilburg).
But the invoice (FACTUUR), I received today, states a millage of 30 km (e.g. Kilometerstand: 30 KM)?

Cheers,
Christian
Welcome to TMC,

Here is another thread on this topic, although its US based. Same situation though

TL ; DR is , "its a default number and the car will have a number of miles less than or equal to that number. tesla puts the same number on all new car paperwork to facilitate delivery activities. "

Upvote 0
It's just a number they put on there. It has no actual correlation to what you will see. I suppose they just put an artificially high number as the car has to get moved around. If they put 0KM, then surely everyone would complain it had more mileage/usage than they were "promised", so they just put a high number to cover their bases. I bet you will get it with much less mileage then that.
This is reassuring! Thanks @shingles!

Upvote 0
Welcome to TMC,

Here is another thread on this topic, although its US based. Same situation though

TL ; DR is , "its a default number and the car will have a number of miles less than or equal to that number. tesla puts the same number on all new car paperwork to facilitate delivery activities. "
Thank you references @jjrandorin !
Will share the actual millage once I get the car.

Upvote 0
Thank you references @jjrandorin !
Will share the actual millage once I get the car.
Most new teslas delivered in the US have somewhere between 5 - 12 miles on them, usually closer to 5 than 12, from what I have seen reading here over the past few years. An online calculator tells me thats between roughly 8 and 19km's. Congratulations on your car purchase :)

Upvote 0
Hey there!

Cheers,
Christian
Christiaan,

When did you order the car? I ordered my white LR MY beginning of Dec 22 but still no info on delivery. So wonder when you ordered en hoe manny weeks before delivery did they inform you. Best regards Bert

Upvote 0
Christiaan,

When did you order the car? I ordered my white LR MY beginning of Dec 22 but still no info on delivery. So wonder when you ordered en hoe manny weeks before delivery did they inform you. Best regards Bert
Hi Bert,
I ordered a SR MY in mid January 2023 (I live in theNetherlands) and the final invoice (with VIM and delivery date) appeared in my account a couple of days ago. Yet no one has contacted me to confirm the mentioned date.
From the VIM it appears that the cars is manufactured in China. If not mistaken LR & Performance MY delivered to NL are build in Berlin while the SR MY are build&imported from China.

Upvote 0