Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Not supercharging, Level 1 and 2 seem normal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But there is a lot of clicking when I first plug in. A message states that it’s charging at a lower rate, but I found it to be mostly decent at level 1&2. It will not charge at all on a supercharger.

I have a service appointment on Tuesday to install a roof rack.
How do I reserve a new appointment for the new issue without losing the appointment for the roof rack? Or waiting until that appointment is over?
I’ve tried on the app. I’ve tried to call, left messages, no response. The automated messages lead me back to the app, and I feel like I must be missing something simple and obvious.
Thanks

How do I reserve a new appointment for the new issue without losing the appointment for the roof rack?

Edit the service request via the Tesla app "Modify or cancel" and hit "Edit" in the Services section to add a new service "Battery" and then "Charging". Explain what you wrote here (or copy/paste).

It'll just be a second section in the same original service request. You can only have one service request open at a time but there can be multiple things in the service request that require attention.