Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Plaid stopped playing music and wants me to login? (I’m sorry I’m such a newb)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So about a week ago I jump in the tesla and it doesn’t want to move, claimed something about needing the key even though i had my phone and it let me in the car. So i got the credit cars key and off i went. I later reestablished the connection to my phone using the tesla app but now it seems the car thinks I am someone else?

It wont play slacker radio:

IMG_5625.jpeg

And I THINK I used to only have ONE bluetooth connection to the car but now I have two?

IMG_5626.jpeg

Any help on how to fix this is greatly appreciated!

You should have 2 Bluetooth connections. One connection is for playing audio from your phone. The other one, the one with the key icon, is for the phone key.

You should be able to tap on the “Use Vehicle Account” to log into Slacker. That is all I have ever used. If you have a premium Slacker account you can use that as an alternative.

Reactions: ill_smo_q
You should have 2 Bluetooth connections. One connection is for playing audio from your phone. The other one, the one with the key icon, is for the phone key.

You should be able to tap on the “Use Vehicle Account” to log into Slacker. That is all I have ever used. If you have a premium Slacker account you can use that as an alternative.
I did that it didn’t let me in, now its fixed, and I didn’t do anything, bust be related to the recent update.