Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My PPF experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After humming and hawing over PPF, I decided to pull the tigger after seeing my first stone chip. Dug hard with quotes and decided to go with a place in my home town of Stratford using Xpel Ultimate. The job was flawless! I strongly recommend making a drive out to the beautiful town and using Adam’s service @ That Tint Guy

1350 full front with rockers and he'll do $800 for full bumper , partial fenders and hood. Full mirror, no headlights.

Attachments

• 3F2943C2-CEBF-43F1-BA97-05A4B80E8684.png
    3F2943C2-CEBF-43F1-BA97-05A4B80E8684.png
    1 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
After humming and hawing over PPF, I decided to pull the tigger after seeing my first stone chip. Dug hard with quotes and decided to go with a place in my home town of Stratford using Xpel Ultimate. The job was flawless! I strongly recommend making a drive out to the beautiful town and using Adam’s service @ That Tint Guy
Excellent to hear 👍

Reactions: Super Dave

1350 full front with rockers and he'll do $800 for full bumper , partial fenders and hood. Full mirror, no headlights.
I wish he was closer. Prices in GTA are through the roof

I wish he was closer. Prices in GTA are through the roof
how much are GTA prices? I don't have my car yet so I haven't gotten any quotes but delivery is soon.

do they do full vehicle?

I was quoted between $1600 - $2200 full front. I have a white MYLR, planning on a west coast trip next year. As long as I don't tailgate and not behind a truck, I'll save my money and spend it elsewhere.
If only it was that simple…

I am on my 2nd model 3. You will see chips within weeks without PPF

If you don’t care then no problem but it is not due to driving close to people

Company near my office told me that they @ $1650 (starting) for a full front

Full Front End Protection Package
+ Full Hood Protection
+ Full Fender Protection
+ Mirror Cap Protection
+ Bumper Protection
+ Headlight and Fog Light Protection

Reactions: Benelli