Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My seat settings revert to prior saved settings every time I get in the car and asks me if I want to save them????

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently changed the tilt of my seatback to make it a little bit more reclined. I made the change and hit the save button.

For some reason, whenever I get in the car now, it reverts to the prior more upright setting and shows the Save/Restore buttons.

If I hit restore, it goes "back" to my newer, more reclined, setting.

Am I doing something wrong?

Do you have the Easy Access profile enabled? If you enable Easy Access the seat and steering wheel positions can be set for entering, exiting the vehicle. Once you buckle the seat belt of the driver's seat the default driver profile for the phone should activate and adjust the seat, steering wheel for driving. If you have PIN to drive set then the driver's profile won't activate until after you enter the PIN.

I find that if I adjust the seat or the temperature it automatically saves under the Easy Access profile. If I want to set the default temperature while driving I have to remember to set the temperature while the driver's profile is active.

You should confirm that the changes your making to the seat position are being saved under the driver's profile.