Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My wife suggested I hang a rosary in my car....or get a limpia...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is all in jest but man I've had a few weeks of bad luck. First off, a rock hit my windshield on the 5 freeway which turned into a huge crack and I had to get my windshield replaced. This past Monday, went to work and I saw a group of 3 people surrounding my car with a lady asking if there was something wrong with my alarm. Gave her the o_O face and of course...(I'll let you watch the video to figure out what was in it....*turn your sound on lol*) had to take it to the service center in Buena Park to get it out. They were super cool about it and helped me out without any issues. Finally, yesterday during lunch, I'm walking to my car and see a nail in tire. SMH. Luckily there's an America's Tire close to my home and those guys were fantastic. They were able to patch my tire and get me out of there within 30 mins and didn't charge me a dime. I drove home and as soon as I pull into the driveway, my wife is standing there with some holy water. Maybe I do need a limpia :D

24fkabd.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Dre78