Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Brake Caliper Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Inquiring if anyone recommends any brand of Brake Caliper covers for Long Range (Non performance) 2022 Model Y with induction wheels.

There are a few options I’ve seen with a google search, but wonder if anyone has any experience with a particular set.

Thanks in advance.

Mine came from MGP caliper covers in Chula Vista, CA. Bought them because of the customization. I have been really happy with them, but will be having calipers painted next month. Went to a Tesla Service Center for something and the advisor mentioned covers could cause problems due to them retaining heat. That made me a little nervous. Purists scoff at covers, but I get a ton of compliments. You do you. It’s your car.
832A4873-8C41-4079-87C9-72C676E48C1F.jpeg0EC0228E-3A2A-4A57-8CF9-9EF06D61D161.jpegDEFB76B7-46A6-4CAD-82D6-D061862893AA.jpeg

Mine came from MGP caliper covers in Chula Vista, CA. Bought them because of the customization. I have been really happy with them, but will be having calipers painted next month. Went to a Tesla Service Center for something and the advisor mentioned covers could cause problems due to them retaining heat. That made me a little nervous. Purists scoff at covers, but I get a ton of compliments. You do you. It’s your car.
View attachment 770091View attachment 770092View attachment 770093
Both colors look amazing! Prefer the red if I had to pic one.

Tesla Model Y Caliper Covers are a great choice if you want to protect your tire calipers from rust or just want to upgrade your Tesla exterior . They’re easy to install and you’ll love the high-quality material. With its unique and cool appearance, our caliper covers will increase the luxury sense and upgrade the taste of your Tesla! Tesery Red Performance Sport Caliper Covers are contoured like real calipers and they just slide right on, over your stock calipers. If you are tired of looking at your small grey front caliper and the undersized horseshoe shaped rear calipers, look at how nice these brighten up your wheels.Performance Caliper Covers provide a “big brake” race-ready look that will turn heads.
1671441769469.png