Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP: Spacers on 21” Ubertines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does 15mm fit in the front? 20mm looks great in the back but want a little less for the front.

With the lack of pictures on the forums from angles that would've helped me make a decision, I went with the fact that I knew 3/16" wasn't going to make much of a difference. From there, I waited for spacers to go up for sale used and bought what was available. In my case, I bought 20mm for the front and rear for the same price that I would've paid for a single set at retail.

Reviving this. Curious what the consensus is for spacers on a lowered MYP on Ubertines. 20mm back/18mm front for a flush look?

I'm not sure if you mean a MYP that's lowered with aftermarket springs/coilovers or the fact that a MYP is lower from the factory. Either way, you can see pics of my 20mm front and rear on my lowered LR, which is slightly lower than a factory MYP. The angles of the pictures I took were what I was hoping to find on the forums when I was making a decision. It looks perfect to me in person when I'm walking up to it or I see it roll by when my wife is driving it. I wouldn't overthink the 1/16" difference for the front, especially if you're able to find a used 20mm set on the forums.

52302080316_47c58b1279_c.jpg

Last edited:
With the lack of pictures on the forums from angles that would've helped me make a decision, I went with the fact that I knew 3/16" wasn't going to make much of a difference. From there, I waited for spacers to go up for sale used and bought what was available. In my case, I bought 20mm for the front and rear for the same price that I would've paid for a single set at retail.

I'm not sure if you mean a MYP that's lowered with aftermarket springs/coilovers or the fact that a MYP is lower from the factory. Either way, you can see pics of my 20mm front and rear on my lowered LR, which is slightly lower than a factory MYP. The angles of the pictures I took were what I was hoping to find on the forums when I was making a decision. It looks perfect to me in person when I'm walking up to it or I see it roll by when my wife is driving it. I wouldn't overthink the 1/16" difference for the front, especially if you're able to find a used 20mm set on the forums.

View attachment 843457
I agree I think this setup is exactly what I want. Its so hard to get a good angle of pictures and this is perfect. Its exactly what Ive been wanting. I had no idea how aggressive I need to go with spacers and NOBODY has recommended 20mm all the way around. This is exactly what I want THANK YOU! I have an MYP but I have those wheels so Im thinking it should look pretty much the same. I hope

Reactions: Simans82

View attachment 843457
What’s your setup? All specs please.
This is the EXACT look I’m going for! This is super clean!

What’s your setup? All specs please.
This is the EXACT look I’m going for! This is super clean!

Here are the final offsets when taking the spacers into consideration.