Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Michelin Pilot Sport All Season. They work well. I don’t know anything about their EV specific tire. I also have 19” wheels with hankook evo ion suv as tires, reduced road rumble noise a bit. More comfy ride. Just used them to drive from Southern California to the northern tip of California & back.

Reactions: David99
Consider tires in a different size for improved and quieter ride, rim protection, and better appearance with no or undetectable loss of range or handling. Many threads on this topic. Consensus is 265 and 295/40-21, front and rear. I've been very happy with Continental DWS 06 Plus all-season tires. Excellent wear, as well.

Reactions: David99
My 23 MYP came with the Michelin PS AS 4's and when it's time to replace I may go with a 265 & 285 35/21. I replaced my wife's M3P tires with the same Michelin and even have them on my BMW X5 MSport 20's. So yeah, I like them. :)

$1041 installed for 295 35 21 rear and 265 35 21 front on my MYP. Chrysler Ram Jeep dealers have a buy 3 tires get one free deal right now. Went with Falken All Season Azenis Ultra High Performance tires. Much better feel compared to the original Michelin pilots.