Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP VIN Assigned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not too far behind :) It could have been worse too, the MOL ACE route map indicated it was going to stop in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane which would have added a significant delay. There are boats waiting almost a month to dock in Melbourne.

My MYSR was originally on Eternal Ace but Tesla emailed me saying they've reassigned me a different VIN in order to get my MYSR earlier. They stated they did this because the originally assigned VIN was going to hit delays due to port congestion. I have the new VIN via checking the website source code and it shows up on the site www.carjam.co.nz, which confirms (I think) that I've been reassigned a Tesla that was on Don Juan. Haven't got the new final invoice or email/sms to choose a delivery/pick up date.

My MYSR was originally on Eternal Ace but Tesla emailed me saying they've reassigned me a different VIN in order to get my MYSR earlier. They stated they did this because the originally assigned VIN was going to hit delays due to port congestion. I have the new VIN via checking the website source code and it shows up on the site www.carjam.co.nz, which confirms (I think) that I've been reassigned a Tesla that was on Don Juan. Haven't got the new final invoice or email/sms to choose a delivery/pick up date.
Starting to think that the VIN reallocated (in page source not final invoice, still don’t have a new final invoice) isn’t one that was on Don Juan. Thinking it’s on Paganella. The EDD changed yesterday from 4 Mar to 25 Mar to 9 Mar to 30 Mar.

Does anyone know if VINs for cars not yet in the country would show up on sites like carjam.co.nz?