Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Drive Electric Week Texas 2018 - September 8-16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bollar

Disgruntled Member
May 1, 2013
Southlake, TX
Make plans to bring your Tesla to one of the NDEW events around Texas. It's a great way to meet other Tesla and other EV owners. The Texas events are perhaps surprisingly popular. The North Texas event is currently the largest in the country in terms of electric miles driven, total cars and total Teslas.

We hope to see you there!

Grapevine, TX -- Saturday, September 8

Austin, TX -- Saturday, September 15

Houston, TX -- Saturday, September 15

San Antonio, TX -- Saturday, September 15

Corpus Christi, TX -- Sunday, September 9

Reactions: louisTM3
See you on Saturday in Grapevine! Hope I can wash the car between the rains :)
Embrace the rain...
TWERkGyTSveQBLG5007QrA.jpg

I see there is going to be a Jag in Houston. I wonder if that's a dealership or Jaguar doing PR, or an "out in the wild" owner stopping by? Either way I'm interested to get some eyes on it.

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 10.21.04 AM.png

P.S. Yes, I'm signed up under Team Bolt. Blame Tesla for scheduling my delivery too late. ;)

Had a great time at the Corpus Christi event, much better turn out than I expected. There ended up being 5 Teslas at one point, 4 Model 3s and a Model S.

Only bummer was it rained quite a bit during the second hour of the event, though there was a plus side as afterward the wet roofs on the 3s attracted a lot of attention. Not everybody took a handout, ended up giving away about 30 of them (most during the 2 hours it wasn't raining).

Model 3 owner next to me took a smoke break at one point and was talking up the 3 to my sister & brother-in-law. He mentioned "the guy next to me even came down from Houston!", to which my sister replied "I know, he's my brother". I don't know if she told him this, or was just thinking it, but she relayed to me "You don't need to sell me on a Tesla, I've driven his and want one of my own".

My brother-in-law was disappointed that there weren't any electric motorcycles to see, he'd misheard me when I mentioned one was signed up for the Houston event.

And, of course, I made the obligatory stop at Prasek's :D

IMG_0149.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: ℬête Noire