Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nav display question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a number that shows up on my display that doesn't corelate with anything I can think of. I am just arriving after an 80mi. trip to a jobsite, so it isn't a return trip number. Most of the time there is nothing in this area of the display, it just seems to be random with varying numbers. Anyone know what this is?

2021 YLR base model

Thanks,
Tim

Attachments

• Tesla Nav Photo.jpg
    Tesla Nav Photo.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 81
There is a number that shows up on my display that doesn't corelate with anything I can think of. I am just arriving after an 80mi. trip to a jobsite, so it isn't a return trip number. Most of the time there is nothing in this area of the display, it just seems to be random with varying numbers. Anyone know what this is?

2021 YLR base model

Thanks,
Tim
That's an exit number. I love keeping track of exit numbers. Some screen does not have exit numbers and that drives me crazy.

2021 YLR base model

Thanks,
Tim
It's your exit number 😀