Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigate on autopilot was removed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I got the 42.3 update it came with navigate on autopilot. I used it many times. I drove to Canada last week, and was using NoA on the way too. Yesterday leaving from Canada, the option wasn't there anymore. Same for today. The button on the navigation panel has vanished completely.

Did Canada corrupt my car? Happened to anyone else?

• Funny
Reactions: Trevlan006
When I got the 42.3 update it came with navigate on autopilot. I used it many times. I drove to Canada last week, and was using NoA on the way too. Yesterday leaving from Canada, the option wasn't there anymore. Same for today. The button on the navigation panel has vanished completely.

Did Canada corrupt my car? Happened to anyone else?

It may not be a thing in Canada yet. You’re back in the states and don’t have it?

At least driving back home it still wasn't on, and that was ~27 hours since coming back to Usa. When I came home I did the brake+buttons -reset, but it didn't get it back either. Will see if tomorrow...

Still no. Interesting. I filed a bug through the car but like always it picks ~90% incorrect words for someone with accent. I always wonder what Tesla people think about my bugs as the titles are hilarious.