Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

navigation not concluding......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All - complete newbie here, had the MY for 2 weeks now, love the car and getting used to the suspension over my previous ID3 - car has started doing an odd thing..... when i get into it the navigation is displaying the previous navigations request despite this neing over a week ago, every time i use the car - im ending the navigation and its not an issue pther than its as if the car is going back in time.

anyone have any clues? would a two button restart help?

thanks in advance

If the navigations are between home and work then there is an auto option where by if it thinks it is time to go to
work or home it will automatically set the navigation for those destinations when you get in the car in the morning or evening. It can be disabled.
Other than that a two button re-set can't hurt.

Edit
Navigation destinations can also be sent via API. I assume no third party services have your ID that could be doing it? or even coming from your own phone

Last edited:
If the navigations are between home and work then there is an auto option where by if it thinks it is time to go to
work or home it will automatically set the navigation for those destinations when you get in the car in the morning or evening. It can be disabled.
Other than that a two button re-set can't hurt
Ahhh thats exactly what it seems to be doing as it is between work and home - I'll have a look - thanks so much!