Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation speech impediment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is the best vehicle navigation I've come across and voice control picks me up every time as well fast which is a first. It's also 100% accurate for road position of my 3.
I have noticed NZTA or AT hasn't updated mapping GPS speed limits for years on roads that have had speed limit changes. Autopilot shows the GPS speed but it can be wrong and you will get a ticket. Tesla needs to change to reading road signs not just GPS locations as this will be the easiest solution.
Apple mapping advises the property number once in the street you navigated too and really helps but shops don't have street numbers displayed which to me is loopy for bring clients to their front door. BMW has the worst mapping I've come across in NZ and costs money for updates.

It is the best vehicle navigation I've come across and voice control picks me up every time as well fast which is a first. It's also 100% accurate for road position of my 3.
I have noticed NZTA or AT hasn't updated mapping GPS speed limits for years on roads that have had speed limit changes. Autopilot shows the GPS speed but it can be wrong and you will get a ticket. Tesla needs to change to reading road signs not just GPS locations as this will be the easiest solution.
Apple mapping advises the property number once in the street you navigated too and really helps but shops don't have street numbers displayed which to me is loopy for bring clients to their front door. BMW has the worst mapping I've come across in NZ and costs money for updates.
Yeah I'm definitely not questioning it's competency when it comes to navigating, just the fact that it seems to be missing letters off numbers when pronouncing things.