Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need 21 inch Silver Turbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a staggered set of 4 with tires, but don't want to part out.
How much do you really ask for the whole set. Honestly, I need only one (21 by 18.5),
The reason because I just want original one.
I’ll probably resale the rest later, but right now I really am need one rim badly. I’m sick and tired to pump air twice a day due to the hairline cracked.
Thanks Bishoppeak.

I've had replaced a cracked wheel and had my 21" chromed on both my MSs, and prior cars, and I always go through Green Tires in Hollywood - ask for Ron (owner) 800-548-5795. They are also known online/eBay, etc as Mr. Chrome, and ship all over the country. They have huge stock of Tesla core wheels for exchange, in every wheel model and finish, and sell individual or sets. Highly recommend them.

I've had replaced a cracked wheel and had my 21" chromed on both my MSs, and prior cars, and I always go through Green Tires in Hollywood - ask for Ron (owner) 800-548-5795. They are also known online/eBay, etc as Mr. Chrome, and ship all over the country. They have huge stock of Tesla core wheels for exchange, in every wheel model and finish, and sell individual or sets. Highly recommend them.
Probably the best option