Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla is giving out free unlimited lifetime supercharging until June 30th, 2019 on all model S/X inventory models (excluding all the custom designed orders).

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code kevin73933 if you're ordering via phone or in-store.

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3, plus Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on existing inventory orders. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

#WeTheNorth #WeTheChamps

Hello I am new here and used a referral code from here. I got a model 3 and I am beyond happy with it. If anyone needs a code here is mine (ALBERT77705) for 5000 miles of free supercharging and possibly more to come. Who know with Elon... lol Enjoy your Teslas! :)

ALBERT77705

I’ve got my Model X last month and really enjoy the car. For those who have kids and like to travel, Model X is definitely a choice. The kids and wife enjoy very much!

If you like me, family with 2 kids and looking to buy a Model X (or even other Tesla), please use my referral code to get free supercharging: ben46225 or Free Supercharger Miles

Tesla is giving out free unlimited lifetime supercharging until June 30th, 2019 on all model S/X inventory models (excluding all the custom designed orders).

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code kevin73933 if you're ordering via phone or in-store.

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3, plus Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on existing inventory orders. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.

#WeTheNorth #WeTheChamps

Tesla UK Referral Code Free Supercharger Miles Red Tesla Model 3 Northampton Northants England United Kingdom

P3D-

Performance Model 3 Dual Motor Minus (the performance pack) without Full Self Drive, black interior (kids). As similar as i can get at the moment to a long range all wheel drive. It has 18 inch wheels (UK roads are truly awful for potholes). In some respects better than a LR3D (I think I just got that acronym wrong! ie Long Range Model 3 Dual / All wheel).

I think interior of P3D- might be nicer, faster (either fast enough compared to most cars) and with a badge to excite my inner child. Dreading insurance.

Bought as a UK Limited Company Company Car.

Tax benefits 100% First Year Allowance (FYA) capital allowance (saves around 20% of corporation tax) - lower employer national insurance and 16% Benefit In Kind (BIK) in 2019-20 - 2% next year (2020-2021).

Even if you are not operating a small UK Ltd Company, you might find mentioning to your employer the FYA, employer NI etc if they are reluctant to include Teslas. The biggest downside is that fuel mileage drops from 45p to 4p per mile (even as a company car).

I suspect we might be one of the first locally to have such a car, but within a year they should be more common. We are keen to be ambassadors for electric vehicles and Tesla's in particular. I'm prepared for some niggles (small problems) but I'm very interested at Tesla's engineering approach.

I can't bring myself to buy another Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) car. Experiences at main dealers and second hand dealers has been dreadful, so I've kept my old little car going to the point where I don't feel able to rely on it for another winter.

So excited....

Reactions: Omnomynous

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Also until June 30th, 2019 you can get Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on existing Model S/X inventory models. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

#WeTheNorth #WeTheChamps

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Also until June 30th, 2019 you can get Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on existing Model S/X inventory models. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

#WeTheNorth #WeTheChamps

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl

#WeTheNorth #WeTheChamps

Status
Not open for further replies.