Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Need advice dealing with not-at-fault insurance claim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What protector pillow system did you end up getting? I'm still looking for one that will fit me needs.
Store – Portable Hail Protector Protects Automobiles from Any Size Hail
I haven't tried it yet but we're at the end of hail season right now so I may wait till next spring to get it set up.

I got my car back last week and it's almost perfect. The charging door gets stuck 50% of the time because it's rubbing on the new quarter panel. The work is warrantied for life so I'm done dealing with this for now. I'm so tired of driving to Denver.

Reactions: Chaz
Everything is finally done and claim is closed.

9 months
$10k in damages
4 round trips to Denver body shop from Colorado Springs
45 days in a rental car...paid by insurance
$350 diminished value report...refunded by insurance company
$4900 diminished value paid by insurance

Moral of the story, pray to sweet baby Jesus that nobody ever hits your Tesla. Even a dent to your quarter panel is a nightmare!