TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Need advice on 2016 Tesla Model S 60 4dr midyear release

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by AZ_EV_life, Jul 10, 2017.

?

Is it a good deal

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. AZ_EV_life

AZ_EV_life New Member

The Car has 2K miles it also has:

Enhanced Autopilot
    60 kWh Battery
    Supercharger Enabled
    Tan Next Generation Seats
    19 Inch Slipstream Wheels

And it's going for 64K.

Is it a good deal?

2. Hotlobstah

Hotlobstah Member

Sounds similar to what I'm driving(and it's an incredible vehicle!). If that's mid 2016 then it's software limited which is a good thing(ota update to 75 for 2k). And only 2k miles...that's like new!.

3. Bebop

Bebop Member

Honestly, I would say not at all. You can get much more for the same price (granted you would look either CPO or used private market). Plus you are going to deal with a huge chunk of the depreciation value in the next 1-2 years.

Now if you are so certain on having AP2.0 then go ahead. However, I don't think AP2.0 will be useful not until the next 2 years or so.

So you could buy an AP1 car, then 2-3 years from now sell that one and upgrade to an AP2 car when full autonomy is out there and working. Plus who knows if there will be like AP3.0 for all we know in 3 years.

4. RobertF

RobertF Member

Looks like a very good deal to me. We just got a new inventory S 75 with AP2, air suspension and the 1.49% financing. Love it. I really prefer the AP2 because even if the EAP is not fully implemented for a year or 2, some of the 8 cameras and 12 sensors should be brought on line which should improve safety and AP functions. Welcome to the family. You are doing your research and will enjoy whatever decision you make.

5. hmmm

hmmm Member

Is it a private party sale or a Tesla CPO? That actually seems low to me vs. what's on ev-cpo.com...

6. b team

b team Member

Looks like an awesome deal. I don't know where people get the idea that you can get an AP1 CPO for a song. It's simply not true. Looking on ev-cpo, only a handful of AP1 cars have ever sold for less than $60K and they each had a lot more than 2K miles. If you decide you don't want this deal, kindly PM me the contact info for the seller.