Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help with velcro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought seat back protectors, but velcro it comes with sucks... anyone know a good one that will keep them tightly fixed to the back of the seat?
IMG_0453.JPG
IMG_0452.JPG
IMG_0450.JPG
IMG_0451.JPG
IMG_0449.JPG

I bought seat back protectors, but velcro it comes with sucks... anyone know a good one that will keep them tightly fixed to the back of the seat?
Velcro does not hook to everything. Carpet, particularly automobile carpet, is often designed with no loops, to resist grime becoming stuck in it, making it easier to clean. This prevents traditional Velcro hooks from connecting to it. Check out how the factory front floor mats attach to the floor as a comparison. I doubt there is anything wrong with Velcro. It's just that the carpeting is designed to have no loops to connect.

• Informative
Reactions: bmah
Velcro does not hook to everything. Carpet, particularly automobile carpet, is often designed with no loops, to resist grime becoming stuck in it, making it easier to clean. This prevents traditional Velcro hooks from connecting to it. Check out how the factory front floor mats attach to the floor as a comparison. I doubt there is anything wrong with Velcro. It's just that the carpeting is designed to have no loops to connect.
But is there a solution to attach those protectors to the back of the seat?