Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you repair Velcro Damage? (from Tesloid back seat cover)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man I am so frustrated right now. Had been researching all weather mats and liners for our brand new Model Y. Came upon this Electrek article about Tesloid's mats and liners. Made the purchase for the full kit. The floor/trunk mats just slid right into place, but the back seat covers had velcro on them. I had this little nudge in the back of my brain about putting velcro on the back of the seats, but paid a bunch for everything so figured all would be well. Thirty minutes later I've removed the covers because they were so long they wouldn't close properly and am left with this velcro damage to the cover of the sub trunk and the back of the seats. The damage to the sub trunk cover is worse. I emailed Tesloid and am hoping they will make it right, but am just feeling stupid. This is a brand new vehicle and I bought these products to protect the interior and instead the interior looks like someone's cat was left unattended.

Any idea if velcro damage to carpeting can be repaired? Cn you buy a replacement sub trunk cover directly from Tesla?

Thanks for any help!