Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need recommendation for window tinting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of us in the SE FL area, the Dania Beach Tesla SC now does window tinting. I happened to be in there a couple of days ago for something else and asked for recommendations to which they said they can do it. $300, can't remember which brand of tint they use but I doubt it's a cheap one. They had about 5 or 6 different tint levels and you have to have taken delivery of your Model S before they can do it. I'm still waiting for delivery, the VIN is showing in their internal system but not online to me yet so it shouldn't be much longer :smile:

For those of you in the SE FL area that plan on window tinting plus wrapping, the guys who did the matte blue car with Vossen wheels are about ten miles away (Freshly wrapped Model S with Vossen 22's). The owner has a great reputation and has reasonable prices for the quality of work that he is known for (at least from what I've read). I'm picking my car up on Wed July 10 and dropping it off at their shop to get some work done. They're called Signature Custom Wraps. I'll post some pics once they finish with it. I'll also ask them to take some pics while they're doing the work to document the transformation.

I got mine done at East Coast Tint & Design in Stuart Fl. They did a great job. I had 30% fronts,20% rears 5% on the roof and rear windows. Doing the roof helps with the heat thru the glass

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 174