Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need suggestions for cleaning the Textile cloth seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, recently got my first Tesla last week. Love everything about my Model S 75 so far except one thing....The Textile seats. although,
they are very comfortable. The owner before had a few light stains and I started to try and remove some with just water and a tad bit of soap in a spray bottle and shop vac. Usually a safe bet before using all these different products. So after trying this it actually made it worse. Almost like these seats leave simple water stains. I even tried a little seltzer and then shop vac and nothing comes up from the stains. Anybody here have luck cleaning these Textile cloth seats? Any suggestions or products you use? Would love to clean these up. The picture here shows the area I tried to clean with water and mild soap and it didn't work obviously. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_5483.jpeg
    IMG_5483.jpeg
    590.5 KB · Views: 5
Get an aerosol carpet cleaner from your local autoparts store. I used one with oxy in it on my tan colored Corvette floor mats. That stuff worked like magic. But your seats look way dirtier. You can also get advice from a professional auto detailer.