Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White seats cleaning help wanted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am having trouble with cleaning my white seats on the raised stitches area on the bolster. It has some beige light brown stains on them
I went with white seats after reading reviews indicating they are not that hard to maintain.
However after taking delivery of a new M3 3 months ago I am trying to give it a good spring cleaning and nothing is coming off the seats. I only tried wet clothes with plain water and baby wipes
Attached is what I am trying to clean.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• F20EF491-C40D-428F-ADDC-046B0DF95651.jpeg
    F20EF491-C40D-428F-ADDC-046B0DF95651.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 212
I am having trouble with cleaning my white seats on the raised stitches area on the bolster. It has some beige light brown stains on them
I went with white seats after reading reviews indicating they are not that hard to maintain.
However after taking delivery of a new M3 3 months ago I am trying to give it a good spring cleaning and nothing is coming off the seats. I only tried wet clothes with plain water and baby wipes
Attached is what I am trying to clean.
Thanks in advance
The chemical guys interior cleaning (new leather kit) and interior cleaner works wonders on the white seats