Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Suggestions in this situation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 weeks back, I bought an Inventory Model X 100D(white on white, 6 seaters and EAP) which costed 99.5k on road with the tax. Loan apr they increased from 3.75 to 4.49. When I took the delivery, car had small paint issues, and the seats had a serious issue of blue jean dye and stretch marks. As it was a Saturday delivery, the delivery person doesn't know much details and asked me either reject the delivery or talk to the manager on Monday. Manager knows the issue and initially said, he can clean them or replace them.As they are not able to clean them and I was not informed about the car initially, now he mentioned that I can return the car and buy another car. I already had the tint installed. It takes 1 month for them to refund and I may have to pay the interest until the loan was refunded. I am in a dilemma now as this will be a long process and not sure how much money I loose in this process. I am not in a hurry to get the car as my Merc's lease is till July. Also, as we have new Hardware and the new long.standard range vehicle, should I order a new standard range car? I work from home and we may rarely go for long trips. Also, should I keep the car and get its cleaned by the detailer or buy a new one.

Also, can some one tell me the buying process as I did lot of mistakes in this purchase.

Thanks,

Inventory cars are often used cars. Expect them to show signs of wear and tear. Also, CPO is just a quick inspection at Telsa. Elon has even said there is no value to CPO programs.

In your case I would return the car and get another one. See if you can negotiate a faster refund.